Sunday, September 7, 2008

250808...《无敌珊宝妹》 Ep 1 online finally.....:)

Yeah.... finally.... the show i've been waiting for...《无敌珊宝妹》 Ep 1......is online le.... right after 《命中注定我爱你》 the show tat has received super high ratings recently.....

haha.. as mentioned before... my super idol... 棟樑 is the male lead actor of 《无敌珊宝妹》... that's why 干妹, Lyds and I had been anticipating the show for a long long long time... haha.... tho think 棟樑 was super stressed before Ep 1 was aired... but he think too much... haha... cos the show is very well-received.. think he can relax le... haha...

anyway.. I din get to catch the show on that Monday itself cos I was busy with the lesson package... really need to fight all temptations to prevent myself from watching the show on youku.... haha.. and I succeeded cos I only watched it few days later on the Thursday nite... very 乖... haha...

okie... if you are interested... can watch 《无敌珊宝妹》 Ep 1 here... super worth watching sia.... cos you would have a chance to see a totally different 棟樑 who has put in loads of efforts to play the role of 孙无敌。。。 anyway... this is his fav line in the show...."我谁啊?我孙无敌咧,好不好!!!"... haha.. super arrogant sia... but really I muz still say... WELL-DONE!!! 棟樑.... haha.. dun say I biased....haha...

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Part 6:


Part 7:


Part 8:


alternatively... u can go look at the very detailed sypnosis of 《无敌珊宝妹》 Ep 1.. specially created by my 干妹。。。think she really did a very good job... so if no time... go check out her blog entry..... u wun need to watch the show after u see this.... haha...

okie.. ENJOY THE SHOW... & STAY TUNED... more updates on 《无敌珊宝妹》 to come... EP2 & info abt OST coming up... haha...

棟樑。。。My Super Idol。。。

一直支持你的。。。ポーリーン

No comments: