Sunday, August 3, 2008

棟樑...加油! がんばってね。。。

Was looking at the latest posts abt 棟樑's new drama series at the forum yesterday.... Was rather upset after reading them... cos think the way the reports were made were really a bit too much.... no wonder 棟樑's stress level is increasing... He was already very stressed abt the new show... cos he's acting as someone who is totally NOT him in terms of behaviour and personality this time round... but he's putting in a lot of efforts and hard work.... no wonder they say 人言可畏。。。 but I also believe 谣言止于智者... his hard work will eventually be seen by ALL...

Would like to tell 棟樑 the following altho he might not ever see this at all...

别人的意见真的不是那么重要的。。。。只要你自己开心和觉得对得起自己就够了。。何必在乎别人怎么想呢?你的努力我们是看得见的。。

So don't be disheartened or stressed cos your fans are always behind you...

棟樑...加油! がんばってね。。。期待你的新作上档。。:)

PS: Somehow... I felt I understand how he feels cos it reminds me of my situation too..... esp when what you do is not being appreciated or being criticised unreasonably..... but luckily I noe I always have my frens behind ME...:)

棟樑。。。My Super Idol。。。

一直支持你的。。。ポーリーン

No comments: