Sunday, August 3, 2008

My heartiest CONGRATS to 棟樑....

YEAH!!!... in the 2008 MTV Asia Awards held yesterday, 棟樑 was awarded the Favourite Artist of Malaysia 2008.... aka 《2008 MTV亞洲大獎》“大馬最受歡迎歌手”獎..... He is the first Malaysian-Chinese singer who has ever won this title in Malaysia.... haha.... so muz really cheer for him.....

3 Cheers and 3 Cheers and 3 Cheers for 棟樑... Hip Hip Hooray... Hip Hip Hooray!!!!... HIP HIP HOORAY!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

haha... the time and effort spent on voting has really paid off... haha.... I actually voted for him literally everyday whenever I am online since the voting started... think my 干妹 did the same too.... haha... this news lifted my recent very low mood quite a bit... haha...

棟樑。。。My Super Idol。。。

一直支持你的。。。ポーリーン

No comments: