Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Power of Olympics....

think many pple are now waiting for the table tennis finals tonight.... ME too.. haha... was totally thrilled when the Singapore team won the semi-finals on Friday... haha...

was actually attending lessons ... when the match was being played... haha... forgot abt it actually but when I went over to the staff cafe to get my coffee... I realised that many pple were actually watching the match there... haha... they dun need to work meh??

but as I needed to go back for my class, but when I went back... I login to the official website and my whole group ended up fixing our eyes on the laptop screen where we waited anxiously for the results to refresh every 15 sec... even tho we can't watch the show live on the internet... haha..

It was really a tough fight... which made everyone in my group stressed.... haha... so immediately when lessons ended.. a few of us went over to the staff cafe and we sat down and watched the 4th game... together with the many staff who were still there... haha... but sad to say tho our Singapore player put up a good fight... we still lost that match...

So I left to pick my sis ... cos she wanted to go buy hammy food from PS... interestingly we started to discuss the match.... and when we reached PS... we went to Best Denki straight away to watched the crucial last match played by our youngest player, Feng Tian Wei.... haha.. as we walked to the TV section of the shop... there were already pple gathered there with the same motive... haha.. and as we watched and cheered for the Singapore team... more and more pple gathered to watch.... and Feng Tian Wei 不负众望 and she won the game for the team and YEAH!!... Singapore is now guaranteed at least a SILVER medal after our first in an history of 48 YEARS.....haha... Well-done! Singapore Team.....

But think the sad thing was that the whole crowd in Best Denki dispersed once the match was over... think the staff there muz be quite pissed... haha....

Seriously... I thought it's really interesting how The Power of Olympics can make pple who dunno each other to come together and cheer for the same purpose... haha....think many Singaporeans will also have their eyes fixed on the live telecast this evening too..... All the BEST!!! Singapore Team......がんばってね。。。

棟樑。。。My Super Idol。。。

一直支持你的。。。ポーリーン

No comments: