Saturday, August 9, 2008

FIR Concert 080808... SUPER DUPER HIGH....

Finally went for the FIR concert yesterday... super high de...... haha... altho I tot Faye din sing very well yesterday... think maybe too tired or stressed.....but the overall atmosphere of the whole concert was super high.... cos the band was very good.. 建宁老师 and 阿沁 played very well.. but tot 阿沁 should have sung more songs so that Faye can rest... cos she practically had to sing thru the whole concert... Faye, Well done!!

萧敬腾 was the special guest ... haha... as expected.. he din say much... and just sang 2 songs... voice certainly power but really nid to mention his funny outfit... light purple printed t-shirt with dark purple pants and guess wat... golden boots... haha... I almost faint.. dunno if it's prepared by the 造型师 ....haha

the gals in the first row were cheering non-stop... haha... then when the whole concert atmosphere went super high... I also went crazy with them... jumping, singing and dancing...SUPER HIGH.... haha... apparently my fren sae tat I blended in with them... others would have tot I came together with the gals... haha...

I also tried to take some pics ... but really difficult to take clear pics under that lighting.... here's some photos I have taken... share with you all... not pro tho...haha...

My concert ticket... ex sia... now thinking if I shld go for A-Mei's concert... think would be super high too... haha...

the 荧光棒 that I was waving thru'out the concert... now hand still aching.... haha...


tried to take FIR on stage but the lighting really very bad... can see them??

the actual size of the stage from my view...


the clearest pic I took of all 3 of them during the unplugged section...:)

Faye engrossed in her singing...

阿沁 very 帅。。。haha... thanking speech...

阿沁 & Jam... concert special guest....

棟樑。。。My Super Idol。。。

一直支持你的。。。ポーリーン

No comments: